I am being featured on #SoMe2 this week
sure you’re linking up correctly!
But first, let’s take a minute to meet your #SoMe2 hostesses….You may notice that there are only three hostesses – that’s because due to other commitments, Sarah C. from Little Red Brick House had to step down as a hostess. We will miss her, but we wish her the very best with her other endeavors!
Deborah has shared this with us:
own and operate a Caribbean Catering and Meal Delivery Service. She is a
food blogger, culinary teacher, upcoming cookbook author, personal and
private chef, and Caribbean food travel host. She blogs about Caribbean
culture and food at Simply Caribbean.
chance to win a spot as our featured blogger. We will feature your blog,
and links to your social media. Your links will be inserted into the
Rafflecopter for that week – gaining you more followers.
The rules are simple!
- Please follow your hostesses and featured blogger (first 4 links).
- Please add the #SoMe2 button (found at the bottom of the post) to your sidebar or link page.
- Tweet about the party! More partiers = More followers! All you have to do is click the “tweet” button! Tweet
- Use our hashtag #SoMe2 when tagging or posting so we can find each other!
You will automatically be entered into our email reminder list by entering a link. You may remove yourself from the list by using the un-subscribe option.
If you need help adding your Facebook post to the party, this infographic explains how to do it with step-by-step photos. Just click the photo to enlarge it!
PLEASE READ & FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY1) Share, like, and comment on your HOSTESSES & FEATURED BLOGGER’S links (first 4 links). Yes, before you even link up your own post, please show your thanks to your hostesses by sharing, liking, AND commenting on their links.
2) Link up 1 recent Facebook Post. NOT your Facebook page or a post directly from your blog.
name on the individual post, click on “copy link location” from the drop-down menu, click on the blue “add your link” button, and paste that URL into link
3) Like and comment on at least the 2 links in front of yours. This way everyone will get Facebook Love! One of hostesses will make sure the last two links get comments.
Thanks for joining our SOcial MEdia link party!
See you next week – same time, same place!