Big Day Cooking
Modern Fusion Jamaican
We’ve selected a menu of classic mouthwatering Caribbean favorites that are as fun to prepare as they are to eat.
Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques.
In our classes you’ll work together with other clients in a fun and hands-on environment led by the instructors.
Interact with other clients and the instructor for a rich and fun learning experience
Classes are to 3 – 4 hours long and each client enjoys a generous taste of every dish at the end of the class, and can take home any left overs.
- Ackee & Codfish Bruschetta – with toasted coco bread & herb infused truffle oil
- Codfish Fritters – Served with a Tamarind Sauce and Mango Chutney
- Mojo Jerk Chicken Wings – spicy jerk chicken wings dressed up with a delicious tropical passion fruit vinaigrette with a mango mayonnaise dipping sauce
- Coconut Rice- Parboiled rice with , scallions, thyme , pimento peppers, garlic cooked slowly in coconut milk.
- Rasta Pasta – Penne with Vegetables in a Pumpkin or not Alfredo Sauce
- Barbecued – Pineapple Jerk Chicken -Chicken Breast marinated in a sweet and spicy pineapple jerk barbecue sauce and then grilled to perfection
- Oxtail – In a Delicious Creole Brown Sauce
- Tropical Hot Salad/ Stirfry – Cabbage, Mango, Chayote, Bell Peppers Stir Fry
- Tropical Punch – Passion Fruit, Mango or Sorrel
- Plantains – Sweet Plantains fried or baked with cinnamon sugar